Please read the Pennsylvania Real Estate Consumer Notice using the link below and, then, proceed to the "Request for Help" page.
As a member of TReND Multiple Listing Service, I can help you buy or sell a home anywhere along the Main Line, including Bala Cynwyd, Merion, Wynnewood, Ardmore, Haverford, Havertown, Bryn Mawr, Rosemont, Villanova, Radnor, St. David's, Wayne, Strafford, Devon, Paoli, King of Prussia, Conshohocken, or Narberth.
Site Map and Contact Information The Pennsylvania Real Estate Licensing and Registration Act
Pennsylvania Law requires real estate brokers and salespersons (licensees) to advise consumers of the business relationships permitted by the Real Estate Licensing and Registration Act. This notice must be provided to the consumer on the first contact where a substantive discussion about real estate occurs. Please read the Consumer Notice before proceeding to the Request for Help form.
- Narberth Real Estate: the Heart of the Main Line -- New!!
- Why You Should Live on the MAIN LINE -- New!!
- Relocating to the Main Line Suburbs of Philadelphia
- The Lowdown -- Real Estate in Philadelphia Suburbs
- It's the Law -- Real Estate Consumer Rights
- Six Ways to Your First Down Payment
- Glossary of Real Estate Terms
John A. Benigno, ABR
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
355A Lancaster Ave
Haverford, PA 19401-1554
Office Phone: 610-658-8900
Licensed in Pennsylvania (Lic. No. RS210740L)
Back to Top
The entire contents of this web site are copyrighted by John A. Benigno, ABR . All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.